BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: No more UV for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sobeit

Today well more like tonight is the night. I am making the switch to all LED cure SOGP. I have added new colors this weekend of Gelish and OPI. So I am off to pack up all my beloved Polish Pro and Shellac. I cannot stand the wait anymore. I am excited about it. I will add back NSI as soon as I am able to order the GelPro. Woohoo fast cures. I am off to work now. I will have several bottles of Polish pro and a few Shellac in anyone is interested in buying them. Visit my Facebook page and see the offer. I also have 30 jars of Eco So quick.
(03-26-2012, 05:39 PM)sobeit Wrote: [ -> ]Today well more like tonight is the night. I am making the switch to all LED cure SOGP. I have added new colors this weekend of Gelish and OPI. So I am off to pack up all my beloved Polish Pro and Shellac. I cannot stand the wait anymore. I am excited about it. I will add back NSI as soon as I am able to order the GelPro. Woohoo fast cures. I am off to work now. I will have several bottles of Polish pro and a few Shellac in anyone is interested in buying them. Visit my Facebook page and see the offer. I also have 30 jars of Eco So quick.

Hi Peggy. Went to your facebook page, but can't see the offer. Would you message me what colors of shellac you have and what colors of eco that aren't part of the original package. Actually, there are a couple of those I need too. Thanks. Send prices too. brendalockett at verizon.net
I'd love info about your Polish Pro stuff. Smile