BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Gelish Magnetic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sobeit

I am off to the Nail Peddler soon and I was told the store has some of this in stock. I am looking for spring and summer colors I don't own already and may pick up a few magnetic colors for myself. Has anyone used the Gelish Brand of Magnetic gel polish? Any reviews? I did a search of the forum and didn't find any info.
I've only used one colour, the red Electric Metal Lover. I used it on myself. It's not the shade of red I would have liked. It is browner than I like, and it is a bit thicker than other Gelish colours, but it is easy to apply and the magnetic effect worked very well. The Gelish magnet is simply curved lines, so I used my star magnet from the China Glaze magnetic collection and it worked.
there is one on the 3rd page the forum is titled nailtechsupply not responding to emails

sobeit

Nancy I for drawn together, a gorgeous burgundy color. And the design is striking and clear. I will look for other magnet shapes later. It's really fun!
Thank you Kristen I will go look at the thread. Smile
Dang typo, I got drawn together, not I for it lol. Where is the edit button, I hate typos.
I've used 4 of their colors now and I really like them, as do my clients. I really need to get my hands on the other magnets for different shaped!
I have also used the LCN magnets with the Gelish Magneto and gotten good results.
We have them all... six shades. Love them... first coat needs to be very thin. I just bought the China Glaze magnet so I'd have other shapes -but haven't used it yet. Recommend them highly. Love gelish in general, so I was pretty confident in the magneto.
The only one of the Magneto's I wasn't crazy about was the silver one - Iron Maiden. the shimmer in it is larger, and I thought the magnetic effect wasn't as obvious as it was with the other 5 colors.
Bought 3 yesterday

Iron Princess (grey)
Electric Metal Lover (red)
Drawn together (burgundy)

I like that it comes with the polish colors as well
I find there is a lil learning curve using but practice made it perfect. I really want other designs tho..I'm already bored of what I have LOL