BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Torn between 2 systems....Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I have decided to go back to CND now that I'm starting up the business again.

However, I have been looking at my old pics and miss my stilettos (can't have just now due to my baby) and I was admiring the colours I used on my 3D Acrylic Design course. These were EzFlow collections.

Anyways, I am now torn in what to advance on, CND or EzFlow. I have a conversion in l&p with CND so it means I would have to do the conversion with EzFlow and then all the other courses that are needed to get to Master level plus all the products.

Oh I don't know what to do Sad

Can anyone help or give advice Please?

Thanks
Angela
Actually, I use CND acrylics AND EZFlow acrylics. I use CND for natural, clear and Pink and Whites, I use EZFlow glitters for rockstar nails, 3D accents. Heck, I use Young Nails for Neons too... Use what you are comfortable with, if you're comfortable with more than one product, have them both available.
Just try not to mix your liquids from one system with powders from another system. But if, for example, you want to do a pink and white nail with your CND, then add some 3D designs with EZFlow, I don't think there would be a problem with that. Someone with more chemistry knowledge feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
(03-22-2012, 02:45 AM)nailartist Wrote: [ -> ]Just try not to mix your liquids from one system with powders from another system. But if, for example, you want to do a pink and white nail with your CND, then add some 3D designs with EZFlow, I don't think there would be a problem with that. Someone with more chemistry knowledge feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

You are not wrong. You can do a thin bass of EZflow in neon, lets say, Then cap it in CND clear. But like She said dont mix the L&P

Heck I have watched Gel and L&P used on the nail!

Thanks for the replys.

I would never mix the systems as I know this from the courses.

I just love both systems and can't decide who to go up to masters with (thats where I want to get to).

I think I may just do what I've always done. Use CND for P&W and use EzFlow for colour designs and 3d nail art.

Thanks Smile