BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Just a quick intro.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I just happend upon this site yesterday when I was doing some research before purchasing an e-file, and WOW, am I glad I found it!

I am Nail Tech student. I will graduate the first week of May and become licensed in June. I am also a wife and mother of 4!

I have already taken in ALOT of valueable information in the short time that I have been registered here, and have passed the word on to many of my fellow classmates.

Being a newly trained nail tech is like being a newborn infant, there is sooo much to learn and draw from out there.

I have been fortunate enough to have been instructed by a Master Nail Tech, and have already learned so much from listening to and watching her. Her specialty is p/w. BUT I still have so much to learn about other enhancements like gel, having received only minimal training in other areas.

I was originally trained with OPI and then retrained with Creative, so I am totally unfamiliar with all the other lines of products out there. I live in a fairly rural area in Ky, so not alot of suppliers. :?

June is fast approaching and I feel like I have TONS to do to get prepared for life after nail school, yk? I have my fingers crossed about finding a job where there are other Master Techs to learn from.

Wish me luck!

Blessings-

Danielle