BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: CHI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today a friend of mine said she bought CHI nail polish. It's a ceramic polish. Has anyone used this? What exactly is a ceramic polish?
http://www.folica.com/spa-and-body/manic...-0-five-oz

CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer is the most revolutionary nail lacquer in the industry and the latest in advanced American technology. This chip resistant lacquer utilizes CHI 44 Ceramic, Silk, and Nano Silver.
Trend setting shades in a variety of colors to fit everyone's personality. Nail Lacquer is an accessory! Show off your perfectly polished tips and toes by wearing your favorite color!
Features

Patented long lasting wear formula
CHI 44 Ceramic for added strength and durability
Silk for added shine and ease of application
Nano Silver kills bacteria and fungus
UV Protection to help against color fading and keep color fresh
No harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP
Directions

Apply a thin coat of nail lacquer on nail. Wait 5 minutes, and apply another coat if needed. For best results use CHI base and top coat.
Brand: CHI
Folica SKU: 000479
100% Guaranteed Authentic
State beauty supply has this polish got a bottle the other day for my mom nice price of 4.25. it was a sheer simmer gold very pretty
It all sounded good until the part about waiting 5 minutes between polish coats! Really? I can't imagine that during a service unless you schedule a mini 1/2 sandwich break while you're waiting! Big Grin