BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Tutorial on Competition Nails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I am looking for a tutorial/video on doing competition nails. I have trawled the net but can only find advice videos on youtube.

Does anyone have any as I would love to see a set being done and timings etc before I ever venture into taking that step.

Thanks
Angela
You can but this DVD featuring the incomparable Tom Holcom from BeautyTech:
http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/entity-...p-305.html

*Holcomb*
I know at Premiere Orlando they have a class for competition nails. I don't know if your going but just putting the info out there for you.
(03-16-2012, 11:54 PM)itsmedko Wrote: [ -> ]I know at Premiere Orlando they have a class for competition nails. I don't know if your going but just putting the info out there for you.

Thanks Denise but I'm in the UK and can't get to the shows in the US.
Thanks for the info though Smile
I will probably be going to the class as I will starting a Nail Tech course at the school where I now teach so I will be glad to email you any of the info that I get. Just PM your email address.
(03-19-2012, 06:26 PM)itsmedko Wrote: [ -> ]I will probably be going to the class as I will starting a Nail Tech course at the school where I now teach so I will be glad to email you any of the info that I get. Just PM your email address.

Thanks Denise that would be super Smile