BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Why is new nail polish so exciting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just happy since I purchased a few new colours from the new China Glaze Hunger Games collection!
I love dark colours and these ones are lovely!!! They have a spakly matte grey one too Heart
Now you all know what a dork I am... but hey - isn't this one of the perks to being a nail tech? I can write off my polish!
You aren't a dork! I love new polish! First place I go when I go to the store is straight to the polish!
Me too, love new nail polish, makes me so happy!! I also got two of that collection, Harvest Moon and Riveting yay!.
(03-03-2012, 05:16 PM)newbietechy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just happy since I purchased a few new colours from the new China Glaze Hunger Games collection!
I love dark colours and these ones are lovely!!! They have a spakly matte grey one too Heart
Now you all know what a dork I am... but hey - isn't this one of the perks to being a nail tech? I can write off my polish!

Hello, YES! Nail polish is wonderful! I get the same feeling anytime I purchase any product geared specifically toward nails. Have fun with the new Hunger Games collection :-)
It's probably the reason why I have over 200 bottles of it.
Here's a quote from my husband:
"What is it with you nail techs? Whoever dies with the most polish wins?"
that's too funny. well we should count them so we know who wins one day lol
(03-05-2012, 07:14 PM)MitcheleSheree Wrote: [ -> ]that's too funny. well we should count them so we know who wins one day lol

lol, that sounds like a fun thread Mitchele.
We should post pics too yay!! Smile

I have old polishes that I bought at garage sales and flea markets when I was a student lol.

(03-05-2012, 11:23 AM)youvegotnail! Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a quote from my husband:

THAT is hilarious!!!
(03-05-2012, 11:23 AM)youvegotnail! Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a quote from my husband:

BAH ha ha!!! That's awesome!!!
I think I've changed my polish 3 times since Saturday....
I took my nail polish off and then ended up hurting my back. I've been on the couch for 3 days and I hurt too bad to do my nails. It's sad Sad Maybe I can talk my hubby into bring all my stuff in here. LOL!