BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: I PASSED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I want to share with all of the great techs on this forum that I passed my written and practical at Christine Valmy. I'm so excited. Thank you all for answering my questions and giving such great information. My class thought I was like a nail expert and it was mostly because of the information that I learned from you.
My waxing course begins next week!

Thanks,
Tashawna
Also, I really look forward to meeting as many of you in Orlando.
(03-01-2012, 11:44 PM)Tashawna Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

I want to share with all of the great techs on this forum that I passed my written and practical at Christine Valmy. I'm so excited. Thank you all for answering my questions and giving such great information. My class thought I was like a nail expert and it was mostly because of the information that I learned from you.

Thanks,
Tashawna

Congrats!
(03-01-2012, 11:44 PM)Tashawna Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Tashawna

Aww, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you do something really fun and relaxing to celebrate!
Congratulations! Smile
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations Tashawana Smile I hope to meet you there too!
Congrats!!! Smile
Congrats !!!!!