BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: How is your table set up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to see about reorganizing my table. Would anyone care to share any pics of their table set up. I need to get more organized.
Thanks to all!!
I'm no help since I'm semi-portable and have to take my things down every time I leave, but I'd love to see other too!
Thankfully I have a window sill beside where I sit, so I use that for everything in bottles while I work. My lamp and drill sit on the table with me and my brushes and tools on the other side. I bring the lamp up when I need it (it's on the chair behind me)
You can see my setup on the studio page of my website. The only thing that stays on my table between services are my two UV lights, everything else comes off when I clean up. I have narrow baskets that I put gel or acrylic supplies in, and those come out for specific services, then back in the table drawer
I have one of these little storage drawers on the right side of my table. I have it in blue, so it matches my decor, and I have a basket on top that holds all of my base/top coats and resin/glue, and I also keep my cuticle remover, solar oil, and gauze on top of it.

http://www.target.com/p/Sterilite-Medium...A-13796189

Inside I store my foil squares, orangewood sticks, mini scissors, wrap materials, file grits (I use a peel and stick system), and nail art pens/rhinestones.
(03-01-2012, 08:12 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: [ -> ]You can see my setup on the studio page of my website. The only thing that stays on my table between services are my two UV lights, everything else comes off when I clean up. I have narrow baskets that I put gel or acrylic supplies in, and those come out for specific services, then back in the table drawer

Looks great thank you so much!
Candice your set up looks great. I'm curious......What is the white tube at your table used for?
You've inspired me to clear off all the "stuff" on top of my table and organize it in my drawers.
Thank You, Kelly*
Must be spring cleaning time. I am doing the same thing. I have 2 lamps, 2 lights ( I do want to get a hanging light), a basket that has dehydrator, primer, Top coat. To the right of me I have a pot of clear gel and a pot of coverage pink gel. I have a little clear plastic thing with 3 sections in it. I keep wipes in one, 2 gel brushes in one and q tips and toothpicks in the other. I have a small flat thing that holds several bits and I have them there. I keep my drill on a small shelf to my right and it is part of the table. I want a different table. LOL. I had even more stuff on mine, but I've trimmed down.
Brenda
Candice, what's ur website? I'm looking for a cute/inexpensive way to organize my table....I am currently a nail tech student finishing in Aug. & I'm trying to get organizational ideas...
This thread is over a year old, so I don't know if the there's still a good picture - but my website is listed in my signature.