BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Last Days to LEAP on Pedcicure Book Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Techs time to LEAP. Only a couple days left in February - Leap Year we get a free day.

To celebrate we have reduced the price on the book:

Answering The Questions To Your Sole:
Pedicure Treatments That WiIl Have Your Clients Begging For More

Reg: $24.95 NOW JUST $14.95

Are you ready to take your pedicure to the next level?

Ruth Windsor, Licensed Nail Technician, Certified Reflexologist, Certified Medi Tech and Advanced Nail Tech, and Licensed Esthetician, has put all her experience and knowledge on paper.

Ruth Windsor has written a pedicure manual for technicians that want to take their services to the next level.
Whether you're a seasoned nail tech or new to the industry, this book is a must have. Ruth Windsor has taken her years of experience and is willing to share it with everyone. This book will help you turn an average space into an Oasis and treat your clients to an exotic treatment.

With a desire to offer her clients an outstanding experience, she was on a search for education materials and training, what she found was geared towards manicures and left her wanting more.

So, with her experience and passion, she put her foot down and put it on paper.

Turn your pedicure service into an experience that will leave your guest feeling like they were on an exotic holiday.

Order your book today and spice up your pedicure services to keep 'em coming back...

This is what Athena Elliott, over 30 years experience in the industry and the owner and producer of Nail Talk Radio had to say about the book, “I am still learning tips and tricks needed to add value to my non medical pedicures services. I found many here in Ruth's book. Insightful, detailed, well rounded material for new techs and seasoned ones like myself."

Here is what Kim Tobin, nail tech had to say, "I really enjoyed your book. It is filled with new ideas, techniques and a wealth of other info. It's great to have the aromatherapy and recipes all in one place. I guarantee this will be a manual I will refer to it often. I have already implemented a couple of new things and have rave reviews. Thanks for taking the time and all of the effort to put this in writing."

This is from Janet McCormick, "Pedicures have been popular since the late 90's, being the fastest growing service for several years. But clients called the spa or salon and were asked, 'Basic or Spa?' Ruth has changed that, upgrading pedicures to wonderful treatments that consistently pamper and relax the clients while also offering them variety and a specialness that the former pedicures did not. Try them on your clients and they will be back for more, and more, and more...... The services will be more fun for you to perform also."
Janet McCormick, MS, CIDESCO
Author, Ghostwriter, consultant and educator for the Nail and Esthetic Industries
Frostproof, FL

here are some of the topics covered in book:
Specialty Pedicures
Tips on massage techniques
Reflexology
Essential oils
Client Chair
Lighting

Order yours today at beautytech.com/shoppe and no shipping cost and now waiting on snail mail..it's yours with just a simple download

Enjoying what you do shows in your work and keeps your guest coming back

Have a Great Day

Ruth Windsor
[email protected]
Tried to purchase but came up at regular price.