BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: what gel top coat you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to buy something that keeps its shine until the fill.is there anything that you would suggest to me among others?
Tackless gel top coat by Nailite oe Light Elegence's Super Shiny top coat.
i'm thinking about trying light elegance top coat.does it work with every system?
Crystal Nails Top Shine Gel !
High Gloss Tackless Sealer from Nailite
(02-27-2012, 05:40 PM)tsita78 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm thinking about trying light elegance top coat.does it work with every system?

yep it sure does.
High gloss tackless sealer from nailite....the best
Curious, are you girls talking soak-off?
I use Tammy Taylor top gel + over pink and white acrylic. It doesn't yellow and stays super shiny.
I use Glaze & Go by NSI.....love it!

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD
any suggestion on a top coat that doesn't make those those little spiky bubbles after curing on a 36 w lamp? Thanks
(03-06-2013, 05:20 PM)eleonora Wrote: [ -> ]any suggestion on a top coat that doesn't make those those little spiky bubbles after curing on a 36 w lamp? Thanks

Young Nails finish gel love it! Or the UV gel topcoat is superb too
I use Gelish Top It Off for all my nails gel and acrylic it lasts til they come back 3-4 weeks
(03-13-2013, 10:19 PM)Scruples Hair Nail Design Wrote: [ -> ]I use Gelish Top It Off for all my nails gel and acrylic it lasts til they come back 3-4 weeks

I use Gelish TIO over acrylic , and couple days later all the nails started to peel and fading the shine. It happened on all clients.
Does the Naillite product work in an LED light?