BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: LED topcoat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all... so i made the switch too a led night and love, love, love the speed!! i use the opi gel color but at 17.50 a bottle, i'm looking into other led topcoats to use for glitter toes... preferably a soak off one..... suggestions??
(02-25-2012, 01:42 PM)wldhrtd1 Wrote: [ -> ]hi all... so i made the switch too a led night and love, love, love the speed!! i use the opi gel color but at 17.50 a bottle, i'm looking into other led topcoats to use for glitter toes... preferably a soak off one..... suggestions??
You get about 100 applications from a bottle. When you put it this way, the top coat is not that expensive Wink
I like the OPI top coat too. I like how it doesnt glow like others in certain lights.
Thumbs up for me!

The glow from a top coat means it has UV protection. Helps keep colors from fading in the sunlight.
I like IBD just gel. Very affordable too.
(03-02-2012, 11:02 AM)ameera319 Wrote: [ -> ]The glow from a top coat means it has UV protection. Helps keep colors from fading in the sunlight.
I like IBD just gel. Very affordable too.

The thing is that certain Gelish/ACG/Entity colors still fade (even with their "no fade" top coat)