BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Best Natural Nail Strengthener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have decided to let my nail nails grow out without my gel overlay, I will be using gelish over them as well as reg polish. Do you gals have a tried and true Natural Nail Strengther you recommend? I taking my gels off today.

HugsSmile
Julie

sobeit

I have been a natural nail girl for over 10 years now. Until I started wearing gel polish full time, I loved revivanail, I picked it up at my local sallys. I think it worked better at protecting my nails than nailtek, nailtiques, and other high priced polishes. When my nails grew out, I used zoya anchor. I think you will be happier using the gel polishes as they give that extra umph you need. Then if you are sick of wearing color for 2 weeks you can use the clear sogp and your nail polish over the top.
Thanks Peggy!
I hadn't even thought of that! This is why I love this board!
(02-22-2012, 09:50 PM)sobeit Wrote: [ -> ]I have been a natural nail girl for over 10 years now. Until I started wearing gel polish full time, I loved revivanail, I picked it up at my local sallys. I think it worked better at protecting my nails than nailtek, nailtiques, and other high priced polishes. When my nails grew out, I used zoya anchor. I think you will be happier using the gel polishes as they give that extra umph you need. Then if you are sick of wearing color for 2 weeks you can use the clear sogp and your nail polish over the top.

I loved revivanail too. I can not find it anymore.
Finally took them off and took pics; will post later! Have on Clear SOGP. Feels weird to not have my gels on.
Rejuvacote by Duri is awesome!
(02-24-2012, 08:30 PM)Sundazee Wrote: [ -> ]Rejuvacote by Duri is awesome!

I second the "Rejuvacote" by Duri.

Last year one of my nail clients said she wanted to have beautiful, natural long nails for her sons wedding. She had some of the worst thin and papery nails I have ever seen, and I gently told her that it was not likely to happen in this lifetime. We laughed about it, and darn if she doesn't have the nicest nails from using the Rejuvacote for the past year. Her son's wedding was two weeks ago - we polished her nails with gel polish and they looked beautiful with a lovely long free edge. (I think she has become an avid cuticle oil user as well. I really push that now with all of my nail clients.)
Do I have to order it online? Where can I get it locally? does cosmoprof sell it?
(02-25-2012, 03:15 AM)JulieM Wrote: [ -> ]Do I have to order it online? Where can I get it locally? does cosmoprof sell it?

No, our local Cosmoprof doesn't sell it. I usually order it directly from the company, although I have seen it on other nail supply websites.
The salon that i used to work at sold tons of Rejuvecote.
You can call Duri and they will send to you.
Thanks Sillysoup!