BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Graduating tomorrow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow, after a little over a year, I will graduate from my cosmetology program. Got a job lined up, now all that is left to do is schedule and take the state board exam and apply for licensure. And buy a ton of nail stuff. And plan for loan payments. And move. ...I thought I had less to do before listing it all. Erk.

Heart Anyway, thank you to everyone here on the Beauty Tech forums. Your help and guidance has made me feel like I can be the best newly graduated cosmetologist nail person (can't say nail tech, maybe there is a better term) possible. I can't wait to get started and will continue to turn to these forums as an incredible industry resource. Thank you!
Congratulations! Will you be doing nails full time?
Congrats!
this usually is a great forum for info & help which is why I try & visit daily
I have been doing nails over 20 years & there is still always new stuff/products to learn & share with each other as techs! (esp. with all the new SOGs & LED tech)

Enjoy your new artistic adventure in the beauty industry
(02-21-2012, 04:21 PM)Tashawna Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Will you be doing nails full time?

Yes, nails are what I really love, though I could do hair if I had to.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats