BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Gel classes in Knoxville TN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for basic gel training in the Knoxville area. I also was wondering which system would be best I'm new to gels and I honestly never really got the hang of acrylic so I have been doing natural nails only for over five years now.
Smile
(02-20-2012, 03:06 AM)Summer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for basic gel training in the Knoxville area. I also was wondering which system would be best I'm new to gels and I honestly never really got the hang of acrylic so I have been doing natural nails only for over five years now.

Smilehi i the think that gelish is the system actually it is for me but i am starting to use orly fx only because i need mor colors so i shall see how that goes good luckBig Grin
(02-20-2012, 03:06 AM)Summer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for basic gel training in the Knoxville area. I also was wondering which system would be best I'm new to gels and I honestly never really got the hang of acrylic so I have been doing natural nails only for over five years now.

If you are not in a hurry to start with a gel line, you can take a class or learn more about gel products at the upcoming Nail Tech Networking Event of the Smokies in Gatlinburg in June.

Were you planning to come to that event?
I had heard about the idly line and I'm very curious let me know how it goes.

Anna, I do plan to attend the event in June I wanted to try and get started with a system that way if I'm having any trouble then I can get help at the event.
(02-20-2012, 01:16 PM)Summer Wrote: [ -> ]I had heard about the idly line and I'm very curious let me know how it goes.

Anna, I do plan to attend the event in June I wanted to try and get started with a system that way if I'm having any trouble then I can get help at the event.

Perhaps to get your feet wet without a lot of outlay of $$ check out the 'tube' sample kits at nailiteinc.com
(02-20-2012, 01:16 PM)Summer Wrote: [ -> ]I had heard about the idly line and I'm very curious let me know how it goes.

Argh! 'akismet' says I was posting spam? Uh, NO!

Anyway my reply was that perhaps a trial kit from http://www.nailiteinc.com would be a good option with out investing a lot $$.

Local classes I find are hard to come by. State Beauty and CosmoProf seem to only offer hair classes and only OPI/CND nail classes. Sad but true but I get better training visually via manufacturer vids and youtube.

Hope to meet you in Gburg!
Summer,
Please feel free to contact me. I would love to talk with you about classes, etc. I do live in Knoxville and am an educator with Entity Beauty. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or look me up on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443084775

No pressure but more than happy to chat with you to see if i can be of any assistance to you.

Kind regards,
Tammi Merritt
Entity Beauty Educator
NailPro 2010 & 2011 Team Cup Champion
NailPro 2011 Top Ten
Thanks Tammi!