BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: NSI Polish Pro swatches and reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I posted a few swatches and reviews on my blog. Comments welcome Smile
http://polished4pros.blogspot.com/
Great review.
I use everything NSI and I LOVE Polish Pro, I love how it applies, it's wear-ability and it's removal.

Can I just point out a typo in your review.........the color is called Heirs to the Throne not Theirs Smile

Your right, with some colors the first coat can be a bit streaky and scare you but the second coat covers well.
Thank you for the correction! I fixed it Smile
PS. Have you tried the Pink Cashmere? I tried it yesterday on one of my African American clients and it looked gorgeous on her. More like a nice, healthy "blush"

(02-17-2012, 02:56 PM)wooshka Wrote: [ -> ]Great review.
I use everything NSI and I LOVE Polish Pro, I love how it applies, it's wear-ability and it's removal.

Can I just point out a typo in your review.........the color is called Heirs to the Throne not Theirs Smile

Your right, with some colors the first coat can be a bit streaky and scare you but the second coat covers well.

Yes I have and it's a lovely color but not my fave color nor my clients but it still get a bit of useSmile

Sadly I have no ladies of color to work on or try it on but I will agree, for the one client of mine that has a deep tan, it looks lovely.
My husband is of Indian heritage, so he is very dark, I might try it on him just to test it outSmile

I hope you don't mind me correcting that name, it's such a good review, I felt that for anybody who was a hater of PP that if they saw that, they would just rip you and the product to shreds further, as some people can't see past silly things like that.