BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: O.P.I Gelcolor is amazing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love the Opi gel color sop . I just ordered the 2 new set they have out should have in the first of next week if not this Friday .
(09-05-2012, 10:09 PM)lz43my Wrote: [ -> ]I love the Opi gel color sop . I just ordered the 2 new set they have out should have in the first of next week if not this Friday .

Did you get a good rate? Does OPI ever offer a good rate? May I ask where you ordered from please? Thank you
I have just started to play with the OPI gel color. I am using OPI base top and Vampsterdam capped the free edge and shrinking at the tips and a bit at the cuticle. I prepped well but used CND's scrubfresh to dehydrate and cured in the CND lamp.

I love the colors and hear the gel color holds up beautifully... Any thoughts on why the shrinkage?
I think darker colors may shrink back worse than the lighter ones. I've found if the sog is shrinking back too much fromn the first painted nail to the last one, then I'll flash cure it for a few seconds to halt the movement of the gel. Also, dry wiping the base coat may help also. Try using a touch more gel color on the nail, not so much that it's going to run into the cuticles but enough to allow for the shrinkage of the gel as it cures.
Pages: 1 2