BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Shellac with foil again :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did these nails yesterday, it is Shellac Cityscape with foil and a thin layer with Shellac VIP Silver over :-)

[Image: Cityscapeandfoil.jpg]
Those are awesome! How did you do that ? I'd love to try...
So I guess somebody is already using the new Shellac colors.
they look great! what kind of foil is that?do you have a link to see it??
Love those!!
Beautiful!!! How is it done?
Thank you all so much :-)

It is very easy to make to layers of Shellac Cityscape and then i wipe all the stickey layers off with IPA, i now use foil glue all over the nails, let i dry and put the foil on the nail. On these nails i now put a layer of Silver VIP and cure and finaly a layer of Top coat :-)
(02-14-2012, 07:21 AM)beauty4nails Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all so much :-)

It is very easy to make to layers of Shellac Cityscape and then i wipe all the stickey layers off with IPA, i now use foil glue all over the nails, let i dry and put the foil on the nail. On these nails i now put a layer of Silver VIP and cure and finaly a layer of Top coat :-)

what foil did you use?it looks fantastic! Smile
It is called Black Lace i bought it at our local CND distributor :-)
it is fantastic!do you have a link just to see if i can order it?thank you! Smile
very beautiful!
how r u getting the design though?
(03-11-2012, 02:23 AM)deb0869 Wrote: [ -> ]how r u getting the design though?

The design is from the nail foils.
(02-14-2012, 07:21 AM)beauty4nails Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all so much :-)

That is how I have found it to work best as well. Thanks!!!
How long does the foil last on gel polish?