BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: looking for gelish deals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which website has the best deals for Gelish? I don't want to pay 16.95 for each when I want them all. Thanks
(02-06-2012, 10:13 PM)kristenross09 Wrote: [ -> ]which website has the best deals for Gelish? I don't want to pay 16.95 for each when I want them all. Thanks

Same here. I found a store in the local area selling it for $12 but I have to question the authenticity of it. I've tried so many brands of gel polish... Gelish is still my favorite... don't want to try any others because I've spent so much money and go back to loving my Gelish.Big GrinHeart
http://www.nailtechsupply.com had a coupon code HappyTech20% in the February edition of Nails magazine.

I believe there is a standing discount code at http://www.goblondies.com for BT members, you can do a search on the forums to find it.
The only thing I can think of is go to Sally and get the smaller sizes. They run them on special at times and they just added more colors-18 now. Yes, I know how people feel about this, but sometimes you gotta do what you can afford.
My local, Salon Services, is selling them for $12.95 (Washington State)... they might have a website. They are legit GELISH! I have also ordered with the sale code from Nailtechsupply and they have great customer service.
Thank you Oregon Jewel for that code. You just saved me $40!
(02-19-2012, 09:52 PM)ColleenNY Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Oregon Jewel for that code. You just saved me $40!

Happy to Help!
If you're not sure about your local supplier being a legitimate Gelish seller, you can call Harmony directly and they will tell you if they are authorized or not. We have a supplier by us that also sells Gelish for $12 a bottle, and I wasn't sure if it was the real deal or not. So I asked someone at Harmony and they said they are.
(02-07-2012, 10:52 AM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can think of is go to Sally and get the smaller sizes. They run them on special at times and they just added more colors-18 now. Yes, I know how people feel about this, but sometimes you gotta do what you can afford.

They added 18 new colors? What colors are they?