BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Posts already read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm noticing that the posts I previously read don't fade anymore. That was one of my favorite features of the site.
(02-04-2012, 08:47 PM)MsPerfectionist Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing that the posts I previously read don't fade anymore. That was one of my favorite features of the site.

mine do
I find the site a bit difficult to navigate sometimes. Like, Is there any way just jump to the first unread post in a thread, without having to scroll to and find where you read last?
(02-10-2012, 12:50 AM)Gelishly Wrote: [ -> ]I find the site a bit difficult to navigate sometimes. Like, Is there any way just jump to the first unread post in a thread, without having to scroll to and find where you read last?

Yes.. when scrolling down the list of topics, on the right you will see the date of the last reply and a click to the last post

You can also try using the
View New Posts
View Today's Posts

at the top of the page, light grey bar above the forum logo
(02-17-2012, 01:02 AM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2012, 12:50 AM)Gelishly Wrote: [ -> ]I find the site a bit difficult to navigate sometimes. Like, Is there any way just jump to the first unread post in a thread, without having to scroll to and find where you read last?

Yes.. when scrolling down the list of topics, on the right you will see the date of the last reply and a click to the last post

You can also try using the
View New Posts
View Today's Posts

at the top of the page, light grey bar above the forum logo

I don't want to jump to the very last post though if there are unread posts above that. Many of the forums I read you can jump to the first unread post in a thread. that's a great feature.
You can jump to the first unread post in a thread, click on the arrow in front of the thread title instead of the title itself.
(02-17-2012, 11:35 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: [ -> ]You can jump to the first unread post in a thread, click on the arrow in front of the thread title instead of the title itself.

Nice...I didn't even pay attention to that
wow great tip Candice, I never even noticed the little arrows there Smile
(02-17-2012, 11:35 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: [ -> ]You can jump to the first unread post in a thread, click on the arrow in front of the thread title instead of the title itself.

Thank you!