BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Katie Cazorla at ISSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was surprised to see Katie Cazorla at the ISSE show this weekend. She was at the Nubar booth and was taking pictures and signing autographs.

[Image: courtandkatie.jpg]
(fixed by mod)

sobeit

I loooove her. Awesome photo too.
I love her too! She is my idol! I love how she has opened and rocked a business.
She's a real sweetie in person! We got to meet & spend time with her at Nubar's offices & the booth & she's just a doll! She told us a story about a recent incident at the salon with a mom at a little princess party that just broke that glass wall & made her one of the girls. She sang happy birthday to Noubar with us AND served us cake. She was an absolute Doll!
Great picture!! Courteney looks so cute! ;-)
Ok I was trying to give a thumbs up... On my iPad and it did a thumbs down!!! Sorry Sherrie, I don't know how to fix it!!!!
Thanks to your awesome photo skills Kelly!!
(02-02-2012, 03:21 AM)NailNV Wrote: [ -> ]Great picture!! Courteney looks so cute! ;-)
Ok I was trying to give a thumbs up... On my iPad and it did a thumbs down!!! Sorry Sherrie, I don't know how to fix it!!!!

LOL Kelly - no worries Big Grin
Sherrie
Great Pic. Katie is a hoot to be around.