BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: New website with resources for nail professionals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My newly redesigned website has launched today with exclusive content for nail professionals, like all my articles, product recommendations and instructions for waterless spa manicures and pedicures. Please register for the professional section (at the bottom of the Home page) for access.

Precision Nails

For a preview, check out the list of 2012 Beauty Events.
Thanks for the great info on your site - clearly a lot of time and thought went into it! I love your professionalism and that you want our industry as a whole to be elevated and respected to reflect all the work that we put into it!
(01-23-2012, 10:01 PM)PrecisionNails Wrote: [ -> ]My newly redesigned website has launched today with exclusive content for nail professionals, like all my articles, product recommendations and instructions for waterless spa manicures and pedicures. Please register for the professional section (at the bottom of the Home page) for access.

Precision Nails

For a preview, check out the list of 2012 Beauty Events.

Looks great, Jaime!
Like like like!!!!
Thanks so much! Looking forward to sharing with many more nail professionals this way rather than emailing newsletters.
Hi Jaime! I've tried on 2 seperate occassions to register at your website (yes, I'm a licensed manicurist), but I have not received an email with "log-in" information, as indicated after filling out the form. I know your busy, but when you have a moment, could you please inquire? My email address is [email protected] Please note that I have checked Spam folder and it is not there as well.

Kristen
Kristen, I sent two emails on the 25th; did you receive either of those? I'm sending again right now. Thanks for your patience.
(01-27-2012, 08:58 PM)PrecisionNails Wrote: [ -> ]Kristen, I sent two emails on the 25th; did you receive either of those? I'm sending again right now. Thanks for your patience.

No, I never received them on the 25th, as well as today. Undecided We'll get this figured out...I'm sure you'll be at ISSE, so whenever you get back and get settled is fine. Smile