BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: nails magazine taking forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I subscribed to nails magazine what feels like foooorever ago! I still have no received it. It did say your issue could take 6 to 8 weeks to deliver, but a lot of places say that, I thought they were exaggerating!
Has anyone else had this problem??
(01-18-2012, 12:46 PM)moushax37 Wrote: [ -> ]I subscribed to nails magazine what feels like foooorever ago! I still have no received it. It did say your issue could take 6 to 8 weeks to deliver, but a lot of places say that, I thought they were exaggerating!

Yes, it will take awhile for the first one to get to you, it's common.

I subscribed a while ago also and haven't received it either.
For whatever reason, it does take quite a long time to receive your first issue. You can always email them and ask when they think you'll be receiving it and they will get back with you.
(01-18-2012, 12:46 PM)moushax37 Wrote: [ -> ]I subscribed to nails magazine what feels like foooorever ago! I still have no received it. It did say your issue could take 6 to 8 weeks to deliver, but a lot of places say that, I thought they were exaggerating!

call them it took forever for my mag to show up and when I called they told me that the subscription had been canceled the day after I paid for it.