BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Best nail art polish/striper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kristalnails

Just wanted to know which is the best nail art polish? I have been using art club, but whenever I put topcoat on, it smudges. Doesn't matter how long I let it dry. I always do nice thin lines, so I feel this shouldn't ne happening. [/u]
When I put a top coat over nail art, I put it on thicker and never go over the same area twice because it smears.
I wanted to tell you about how easy it is to get a very crisp line,swirls,and shapes with the Art Pen. I invite you to my fb page Tess Walters,and also Be Creative which is also on FB. There is 13 videos on my utube channel to help you perfect your skills. Really, if you can draw with a very sharp pencil, you can use the art pen! They are only 18.95. And you can make your money back the same week. You can draw around your clay cane slices, paint anything and then outline it. Let me know if you would like one. I send you a paypal invoice when you give me your email.
Just Nail It!