BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: china Glaze Magnetic Polish??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone has seen it yet or used it? Kinda interesting considering LCN is the only other brand i have seen with this polish. And i can go right to sally's and get it instead of ordering waiting and paying for shipping. Im excited to try it!!!!
COMING SOON - China Glaze Magnetix! Featuring six rich, beautiful shades using magnetic forces to create the coolest, high tech designs!

Looks pretty cool, with 3 different designs (magnets), I am excited about this collection, I am a polish hoarder :lol: .

I will say they will be out for sale at Cosmo at the end of February.

Check their facebook page to see a pic, here the link.

http://www.facebook.com/chinaglazeofficial
Thanks Park Nails!! Im ready to get some of theses for pedicures. option of something different without using my lamp Big Grin
China Glaze had a video on youtube of the Magnetix a [/color]few days ago, but now it's goneAngry.

Wonder why???, so weird!Dodgy.

Oh well...,

I found a link so you can see,

http://en-gb.facebook.com/permalink.php?...2591544772

They showed the magnet with 3 different designs (3 in one).

In the vid the showed the gold one, and the model doing a bad job applying the polishBig Grin, but the effect was pretty good at the end.

Thanks Parks!!! I will def watch it tonight. i am excited i need to start getting polishes for my shop but idk what to use yet maybe a mix of whatever i like. Since im the boss. I think this polish would be great for an open house. have the polishes and magnets set out for clients to play with while I chat about services that will be offered and i can give each visitor a mini massege and see what design they pick for their magnetic polish. its an idea at least lol keep them busy while i chat with each person a little. i really havent decided what i will do for opening up. Are you in a salon yet parks?
(01-18-2012, 02:33 PM)MitcheleSheree Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Parks!!! I will def watch it tonight. i am excited i need to start getting polishes for my shop but idk what to use yet maybe a mix of whatever i like. Since im the boss. I think this polish would be great for an open house. have the polishes and magnets set out for clients to play with while I chat about services that will be offered and i can give each visitor a mini massege and see what design they pick for their magnetic polish. its an idea at least lol keep them busy while i chat with each person a little. i really havent decided what i will do for opening up. Are you in a salon yet parks?

Hi Mitchele, nop Iam not in a salon yet, still deciding if going booth renting?Huh.

Get a mix of whatever you like, I will say.
The opening of your own place sounds great!! good luckWink.

This polishes will be out soon check or ask your local cosmoprof store, unfortunately CG removed the video so nobody can watched now, if you invest in this collection play with them a little so you can get the touch in how close the magnet has to be.

Smile

Im pretty sure these will be sold at Sally's. I dont really shop at Cosmoprof they just opened in town and arent stocked at all. And they priced a bunch of stuff over the price of the other beauty supply house in town.

I hope it all goes great. Its hard to take the risk but i really need to get out of my cubicle and use my license. I looked at the room i would rent and the only down side is there isnt a door. so if im not there all my product and everything would be out in the open for anyone to "use" or walk out with. the good thing though is 1 pedicure or 1 set pays the rent for the week.
I recently bought one color (from Amazon) from a company called Layla. I think it's Italian. I paid $15.50 (plus shipping - total about $20) for the bottle. I have used it on 2 of my clients so far and they LOVED it. They both said they have gotten more compliments on that polish than on any other polish they have used.

I found it to be quite easy and quick. The only thing that I would mention is that after holding the magnet to it the stripes are very defined. As it dries, they do spread a little, but don't panic. The end effect is great!

There is a video on YouTube for this brand. It is Layla Magneffects. I would guess that the application procedure would be similar between the brands.