BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Too Fast for FaceBook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
First I'd like to thank you all for all the great info and advice you've given me over the past two years. When I began researching the industry I found this great forum and have been a regular ever since. Now I'm in school and honestly cannot believe I am enjoying it! As a matter of fact I just told someone "I'm bored, I wish I had some nails to do!". Never thought those words would come out of my mouth.

Anyway, as I mentioned I am in school but i have a big urge to start my FB page (for nails). I won't have much to put on it though! LOL. I just began practical and am on tip application. Do you think I should wait to start a page? If so, until when? If you think I can start a page now, do you have any suggestions for it?

Thank you
http://www.IwouldlistmypagehereifIhadone.nada
I wouldn't say it's too early, you can certainly share your enthusiasm and get the word out there. Might be a good way to get some models for you to practice on too. If you're still worried that it's too early just mention that you're still in training. Good luck!
ColleenNY
> I wouldn't say it's too early, you can certainly share your enthusiasm and
> get the word out there. Might be a good way to get some models for you to practice
> on too. If you're still worried that it's too early just mention that you're
> still in training. Good luck!

That is a good idea! I do need practice models, I live with two males! Thank you.