BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: nail art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where do you go to buy nail art supplies?
LOL, anywhere I can find them cheap! I've bought paint and glitter from Wal Mart and any other craft store I see something I like. You can buy bulk mylar in Michaels, you can probably find Staedtler .04 indelible pens there. I love those for making fine lines on nails and they won't run when you top coat. Check eBay, there's TONS of stuff on there. Great deals on nail art brushes and supplies, too. If you're willing to wait about 2 weeks for the stuff to come from China, the shipping is very cheap and the prices of the stuff even cheaper!
I was lookig at ebay earlier. I dont live anywhere close to stores that carry craft products. Wakmart is a 1.5 hours and Michaels is 3.5 hours so I have been trying to find a crafty shop online to order from. Thanks

BornToBling

etsy.com had lot of stuff for nails, I get all my gems and crystals in bulk from there. Super cheap and sometimes the online store can ship to you in a couple days, most are from the states and some from canada.
Quote:Donna in Huntsville, TX. :
> LOL, anywhere I can find them cheap! I've bought paint and glitter from Wal
> Mart and any other craft store I see something I like. You can buy bulk mylar
> in Michaels, you can probably find Staedtler .04 indelible pens there. I love
> those for making fine lines on nails and they won't run when you top coat.
> Check eBay, there's TONS of stuff on there. Great deals on nail art brushes
> and supplies, too. If you're willing to wait about 2 weeks for the stuff to
> come from China, the shipping is very cheap and the prices of the stuff even
> cheaper!

Donna, I just found a Staedtler pen around my kitchen pens Confusedhock:, I tried it but didn't work, It says liquid point 7.

I have a sharpie that I use for details but I would love to try something that wont run with my top coat.

Would you mind sharing where did you get your Staedtler .04 indelible pen?
Thank you.
kristenross09 :
> where do you go to buy nail art supplies?

We have TONS of bling-ie things right here and just put up almost the entire Its So Easy line of nail art, glitter, foils, stripe tape, mylar and more..

http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
Elegant Glass has a lot of nice stuff.