BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: gelish; soaking off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am having trouble soaking off the gelish soak gel but not all the time , and thats without the structure gel too i had a lady on saturday aand it took a long time and the nail plate looked white and very dry and still had to use a orange stick i was not happy . can you use the nourish oil after taking off the old gel cause i am concerned her nails will end up like paper
thank you for reading this ro ro oops
do you mean its just not soaking off??
are her hands always cold? thats when i have an issue with gelish taking forever to come off is if the person is really cold. i only take one finger out of foil at a time with gelish. and yes i do have to still use an orange wood stick after the full 12 mins i soak them off in. 10 mins will work for most sog's but gelish usually comes off better for me after 12-15 mins in foil. And make sure you are really buffing that top it off really well before removal.
MitcheleSheree
> are her hands always cold? thats when i have an issue with gelish taking forever
> to come off is if the person is really cold. i only take one finger out of
> foil at a time with gelish. and yes i do have to still use an orange wood
> stick after the full 12 mins i soak them off in. 10 mins will work for most
> sog's but gelish usually comes off better for me after 12-15 mins in foil.
> And make sure you are really buffing that top it off really well before removal.

hi ya, yes her hands are always cold she does have a circulation problem
but thank you that as helped cheers have a good christmas
>
U r welcome! Have a Merry Christmas too!