BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: more christmas nails *pic*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is the same client who got the presents last weekSmile

[Image: 377555_10150418291196949_735761948_87711...7345_n.jpg]
those are fabulous!!
fabulous! I love them!
Awesome nail art!!
This morning I was thinking on a design using Christmas lights. Big Grin
Lovely Smile
Sooo nice!
love the grinch!
I LOVE the christmas lights, however I cannot paint freehand, it comes out very messy! I also tried christmas light decals which I got on e-bay but they were very light and you couldn't see them with any color underneath. All you girls that do hand-painting, I envy you!
wow, that grinch is incredible!! very nice!
So perfectly cute!!! Big Grin
Awesome!!
sueefd :
> I LOVE the christmas lights, however I cannot paint freehand, it comes out
> very messy! I also tried christmas light decals which I got on e-bay but they
> were very light and you couldn't see them with any color underneath. All you
> girls that do hand-painting, I envy you!

Hey Sue, you do know I have xmas light canes right?? too late for this year.. but somethig to think about.. maybe at this years LI Network Day I can work with you on some hand painting.. I;m not the best and prob rusty as heck but I did some decent work back then Smile
thank u all=)

this is my most fun client of all! she comes in every friday with natural nails and i get to paint on any design i want!! i have NO IDEA what to do for tomorrow though! i'm all out of ideas for Christmas! i need some inspiration!!
my little boy just saw your nails and said those are so awesome!!!! Great job cuz the men in my house are going crazy cuz all i talk about is nails lol!!! They wont even look at pics of ones ive done cuz nails are for girls. But your nails made them look!!!