BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Small room setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people of the board! I'm sure this has been addressed and I have looked for over 45 minutes and could not find a post or thread so bare with me. I am looking for a post or thread or we can start a new one about setting up in a small area. I would love pics for ideas. I am renting a small private room in a salon situation. Its plenty big enough for my station plus a station for pedi's (not the plumbed chair). If anyone has pics to share or ideas please send them to me. Thanks so much!
KJ!
take a look in my pics on my facebook page. I have a bed that I do all my waxing, facials and lay down pedis, I have one trolly thou holds my wax, product and towels, and a storage closet that hods all my business stuff and extra product and crap. Then a small nail table and one clientchair they sit on to get there nails done and soak their feet in a portable footsi bath.. I also have my stool too. hope this helps
I've got cabinets on both walls, to keep my storage up off the valuable floor space. Smile Also shelving!
tania1980 :
> take a look in my pics on my facebook page. I have a bed that I do all my
> waxing, facials and lay down pedis, I have one trolly thou holds my wax, product
> and towels, and a storage closet that hods all my business stuff and extra
> product and crap. Then a small nail table and one clientchair they sit on
> to get there nails done and soak their feet in a portable footsi bath.. I
> also have my stool too. hope this helps

You WWW button/link does not work