BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: gelish aurora
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
o hi there can any one advise me on some more info on how to get the most useage from these beautiful colours i have all six of them but would like to know what colours you use them with to either mix them or use them on top of another or on there own thank you ro ro wink
I have used all of these with the Neon colors and really liked the effects. Also the orange one over Tiger Blossom is good. So many colors...so little time to play with them all!
Layer them on top of other colors. Don't mix them into other colors.
OregonJewel
> I have used all of these with the Neon colors and really liked the effects.
> Also the orange one over Tiger Blossom is good. So many colors...so little
> time to play with them all!

hi thank you for that , roma from London England
kkgunn
> Layer them on top of other colors. Don't mix them into other colors

thank you for the advice [ i will not mix cheers] 8)
I love the Aurora collection! I've got most of them on sale, I was happy with Izzy Wizzy but I couldn't pass out a good deal at sallys. Confusedhock::wink:

Right now I have on my nails a Christmas look using Wiggle Fingers, Wiggle Thumbs, That's the Way Magic Comes!.

I will try to post a pic, I don't know how to do it yet, but I will figure it out. Big Grin :lol:
ParkNails
> I love the Aurora collection! I've got most of them on sale, I was happy with
> Izzy Wizzy but I couldn't pass out a good deal at sallys. shockwink
>
> Right now I have on my nails a Christmas look using Wiggle Fingers, Wiggle
> Thumbs, That's the Way Magic Comes!.
>
> I will try to post a pic, I don't know how to do it yet, but I will figure
> it out. D lol

hi ya i am no good either sending pics but if that is one of yours on the side with the nail art well thats fab thank you for your reply ro ro wink