BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Choice of Acrylic System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I wanted to know what is a good Acrylic System to use. I just graduate nail school and I've tried Tammy Taylor (don't like it), CND (somewhat like) and E-Z Flow (50-50). Thank you! Ms. Valencia
Yeah, you've just mentioned the top 3 pretty much, maybe Young Nails is in there somewhere. I'm a TT fan all the way. You might want to ensure you have the right mix ratio, acrylic works like a dream when it's mixed right. 8)
valdobbs30 :
> Hello everyone! I wanted to know what is a good Acrylic System to use. I just
> graduate nail school and I've tried Tammy Taylor (don't like it), CND (somewhat
> like) and E-Z Flow (50-50). Thank you! Ms. Valencia

I'd be happy to send you a sample of our Attraction Acrylic System. Send us a note if you are interested: http://www.nsinails.com/contact-us.html
I have been using NSI Attraction for 3 and 1/2 years and love it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Nailite Omega acrylic for me Big Grin

sobeit

I second NSI attraction. Switched to it from CND and I will never look back. Love love love it. Ask for the sample you will be so happy you did. I love the purely pink masque and mix it with clear for a more natural coverage.
I like Young Nails.

Angela
I just tried a new product I like- Republic Nails Perfection.
You might want to give the office a call on Monday and ask for a sample of our Omega system! 800-222-4472