BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: ***pics****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jsut messing around with polish pro and konad.some are my own hands so may not be the best nails but oh well be nice!!!!
[/img][Image: CIMG0753.jpg][img][Image: CIMG0755.jpg][/img][Image: CIMG0751.jpg][img][Image: IMG_4714-1.jpg][/img]
I think they are both very cute! Love Konad!
great job, the first two are my faves!

sobeit

Very fun!
Well done! I think they all look great, I really like the last set with the marbled look.
nice....I can't believe you did that with Konad. whenever I try, they never come out even or the same on each nail.
I love the last one!
I"m impressed that you can cover the whole nail with the design. I tried Konad some years ago and could not get the hang of stamping one small design. I can't imaging how you got the stamp over the whole nail. But these designs are really pretty and kinda make me want to give it a go again--with a good instructional video or hands-on training. Big Grin
Smile Love them all.. Love Konad!!
idk, i guess i need to work on my konad technique. i think im takin too much polish off the stamp. :? oh well
i love the marbled pic...i think these are great! and they are on your own hands??? awesome!