BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Beauty Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you find the professional beauty supply stores? In school we went on field trips to them, but I'm moving to another state I just can't find them, I see them all online but nothing with a physical location.
You can google "salon supply" and then your city. Beauty supply might bring up Malys or Ed Wyse or a chain salon supply, so try that too. "beauty supply" usually brings back too many Sally Beauty type places. I find my best prices on disposable items at the vietnamese supply store (which I think is only in very large cities). It has a very common store name, not in vietnamese language, so you may find one of those to buy your files/buffers, etc. Ours even has top brands of gel and Gelish/Shellac. I called to make sure they were true distributors and they were. Big Grin HTH.
I'll try that...because I've been typing in any combination I can think of...even called & they say they are professional only supply stores, I say do I need a license to shop there, oh nooooo....then you aren't professional only lol.