BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Crystal Nails Now Available in Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
​We are very pleased to announce that Nail Essentialz is now an authorized distributor for Crystal Nails in Canada.

Crystal Nails is an internationally recognized brand with ties to many European countries. Crystal Nails was introduced in the US in 2009 and we are very proud to bring it to Canada. Crystal Nails was developed in the early 1990s and is continually developing new products and techniques to be the best in the industry. Crystal Nails is the product of choice for many award-winning professionals at competitions around the world. Lynn Lammers, Gabriella Kovacs and Nikolett Stajer-Vetek are just a few award-winning nail artists representing Crystal Nails.

If you would like a Crystal Nails Product Catalogue and Price List please email me & we will forward an electronic copy. We expect to have our first shipmnet of Crystal Nails products available in early September. Place your order prior to August 31 and receive 10% off all Crystal Nails products.

Crystal Nails - THE CHOICE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR !!

[email protected]

http://www.NailEssentialz.com
I been using Crystal nail for almost a year now Love it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thank you for the feedback !! As I am still in the process of filling my shelves with stock, I would love to hear what your favourite products are.
If you have a few minutes, could you message me ??

Thank you very much !!

[email protected]