BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Client moved to Splendora TX needs Nail tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a client that moved to Splendora TX and she needs nail tech that does gel nails and crazy nail art... She's spoiled rotten by myself.. Was my client for over 4 years. Please let me know if your close to there and give me some contact information and I'll pass it along to her.

Thanks for your help Smile
Would this by chance be someone whose spouse is now out of the military? Curious as a local chat site here has someone with the same info lol. Splendora is just North of me.
No, not the same I figured out. I'll send you an email after I check with another tech that has a place about 15 minutes from Splendora.
wish she was a tad closer, that's about an 1.15 hrs from me and I always love to get clients who're willing to do crazy nail stuff!
Yes, Donna would be the next Tongue
Sorry no military lol

Donna --- she might drive that hour if there isn't anyone else closer. She's after me to move down there lol I told her only if there is a man involved HAHA
I used to live in Splendora, so I know it'll be a drive for her. I know there's places in New Caney and Porter, and definitely in Humble. Just not sure she's going to have much luck finding a gel tech. It'll be a long drive for her, but I'll be glad to have her if she wants to make the trip.
Not really any gel techs around here (Porter, New Caney...heck even Kingwood). I'm not set up in the new place yet & not yet up there with my gel skills or I would totally jump at it.
thanks ladies, I'll let her know and Donna, I'll give her your info.. She's on my facebook so I'll pass it on.
Kristy, if you need some help with gel work, give me a holler.