BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Help me win the A-list Competition PLEASE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need all the votes I can get. I am currently in 5th place and I am seriously lagging behind in votes.

1. Go to http://wrtv.cityvoter.com/
2. Log in or Sign up. No spam I promise.
3. Click on "Me" at the top left.
4. In the Beauty catagory look for Manicure/Pedicure
5. Vote for Nail Perfection

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me win. I love all the pros here on Beauty Tech, you all are the best.
So not to point out the obvious, but typically people who vote for you are your customers...and placement on the A-list is simply something you can pop on your website or marketing material. Just keep doing what you do best, keep your customers coming back, let your customers know how they can vote for you, and all will be good Smile
I know it's just for the bragging rights. But I know many of the other people competing in my catagory and trust me, all of them have friends, family members and more voting for them, not just customers. I just thought you guys might want to help support me.
Best of luck to you. Smile

sobeit

I have to agree, while its really awesome that friends and family support the votes. I would feel it unfair to get votes from outsiders. Only because if I were competing for that also I would be unhappy with others getting more votes counted due to outsider help. Friends and family, and clients should be supporting you without a doubt and that is fair I think. I dont mean to sound rude. I am just being honest. Its not really a fair competition if those who don't have a vested interest in your business add their vote.