BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: ENP - Gella
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are offering free samples of our new Gella line of UV Soak Off Gel Polishes to the first 100 nail techs to email us! We'll accept 75 from the US and 25 international nail techs. Email us your contact information and shipping address at [email protected]
I was just confirmed that I'll be receiving a sample. Thank you so much, I'm quite excited to try Gella out. Smile
No problem Erin! We are very excited to hear any kind of feedback on the Gella you may have. We're sending them out everyday so keep an eye out in your mail for it Smile
I was confirmed too. Thank you so much. Can't wait to give it a try.
Yes, I'll gladly give feedback; thank you so much once again, I'm very grateful and excited to try this new Product. Smile
thank you for the samples, i just recieved today one color, base coat and a top coat, and step by steps... thank you again, thats over 40.00 for all three products for free...
Thank You Thank You Thank You Beauty Tech users! We have reached our Gella sample limit in just about a week. Your interest in our Gella line of products is amazing. Because of all the sample requests, Bill Loard the owner, has okayed us to keep the offer going for another 75 samples. Keep the requests coming, we'll try to get them out to you as soon as possible.
Yes, I just received mine, Base Coat, Top Coat, colour "Jade" which by the way, dark green is my favourite colour!

I'll do my nails this week, post pics/review.

Thanks you so much!! <3
A black or white color would have been cool, but you sent me a sample of Gella called "Sophia" which is a fushia/hot pink. What a nice surprise! Big Grin

My ACG "Metro" color needs to be changed and something in the pink family was going on my nails today. I love your color choice.

I'll use it as my base color and do some art with a softer pink.

Thanks ENP for your generosity.

Enhance
WOW! We have fulfilled our sample supply once again, thank you so much for your overwhelming interest in our Gella line of products. We will be offering more samples and promotions soon, so please keep an eye out!
Rec'd my samples today! Thank you, can't wait to try them out tomorrow!
Glad to hear it! Let us know what you think about it!
I have to say the color sample is beautiful.. Jessica. Light pink. Goes on nicely..... now I'll have to see how it is when removed. Thanks again!
I ordered a sample when this was first posted and never received anything... Sad
jennie :
> I ordered a sample when this was first posted and never received anything..
> . Sad

we will check your order on tuesday, when we return from the holiday. i am sure that your order has shipped already.
Thank you, I got mine!
I recieved mine after waiting a long time and calling the company. Now my question is does it seem thick to any of you that have recieved your samples. I got the baby pink and it was thick. I guess I thought it would be the same consistantly as Shellac or Gelish. Please let me know about your samples. Thanks
jennie :
> I ordered a sample when this was first posted and never received anything..
> . Sad

Hi, Jennie

did you receive your sample? if not please email me at [email protected]
doxangell50 :
> I recieved mine after waiting a long time and calling the company. Now my question
> is does it seem thick to any of you that have recieved your samples. I got
> the baby pink and it was thick. I guess I thought it would be the same consistantly
> as Shellac or Gelish. Please let me know about your samples. Thanks

Hi,

the sample you received is a PURE GEL POLISH system you can apply this product very thin or even apply thicker if you like with out having curing problems, it not a polish and gel mixed, please follow the instruction and you will be wowed! how easy it is and how long it lasted, this will be the next generation of PURE GEL POLISH. ENP will be releasing a how to video and the date very soon.
eznails12 :
> jennie :
>> I ordered a sample when this was first posted and never received anything..
>> . Sad
>
> Hi, Jennie
>
> did you receive your sample? if not please email me at [email protected]

No I have never recieved anything as of today.
I got mine, fast too! Thanks Smile
Cherie
jennie :
> eznails12 :
>> jennie :
>>> I ordered a sample when this was first posted and never received anything..
>>> . Sad
>>
>> Hi, Jennie
>>
>> did you receive your sample? if not please email me at [email protected]
>
> No I have never recieved anything as of today.

jennie,

please email me your full information, when I arrive at the office I will look this order up personally today. [email protected] or [email protected]
I got my sat and it was went fast too, I am rocking this color
Rec'd my free sample and I used it on a co-worker (hair stylist) 9 days and still good. She is a mother of 4 boys also. FYI.
Thank you for the GENEROUS sample! Can't wait to give it a spin!
Pages: 1 2