BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: some pics of nails I've done lately....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I may have posted some of these already, but some are new... Big Grin

[Image: disnascarnails2.jpg]

[Image: disballoonnails2j.jpg]

[Image: disballoonnails3j.jpg]

[Image: disthumbs.jpg]

[Image: diladybugs2.jpg]

[Image: andiszebranails.jpg]

[Image: dianemay3.jpg]
SO pretty...I'm becoming obsessed with Ladybug/Minnie Mouse Nails for some reason...I think I'm going to have to lay a set on myself over the next few days. Tongue

sobeit

Those are so dang fun! Big Grin
I like them all especially the purple set. By doing them in red and changing the flower to a snowflake, they'd make great Christmas nails, too.
i like those NASCAR ones!!! So different!!!! Thanks for sharing!
they look fantastic!!!......what is the gold that you used in the first one?...do you paint by hand or ???....sssooo jealous if painted by hand..good job!!
I love the first set and the zebra ones!! You rock! 8)
Wow... those are neat!
They are all so cute, but I love the hot air balloons!!
I love them! You are so good!
They ROCK!! I love that first set, but the hot air balloons will always be my favourite 8)
Thanks everyone. I normally don't hand paint anything. The only things hand painted ares the zebra stripes.
The hot air balloon nails are for the annual hot air balloon festival here in our town. The lady I did them on works at a bank and her customers love to see her nails. They are done with water slide decals. I painted her nails half blue and half green and added the decals and topped with top coat.
The NASCAR nails I painted a thin silver side and the rest black. The gold strip is striping tape, and the checker flag is water slide decal.
Donna you're right, that would look beautiful in red with snowflakes. I'll have to remember that.
I've never tried water slide decals before. Now I'm going to have to try them out! So cool!
Smile Colleen... You are a genius!! love them all!!
Thanks Janet. My work is basic and simple, but it's what works for me!

Erin once I started doing polka dots I wanted to polka dot everyone's nails! LOL. I'm addicted too. Mainly cuz it's so easy to do and always looks cute!
All very, very cute! I love the layout on the NASCAR nails -- genius!!
Thanks Kristi! She works at the races as an usher and said the photographer from Chevy stopped her and took a picture of her nails. I better gets props if they print them! LOL
ColleenNY :
> Thanks Janet. My work is basic and simple, but it's what works for me!
>
> Erin once I started doing polka dots I wanted to polka dot everyone's nails!
> LOL. I'm addicted too. Mainly cuz it's so easy to do and always looks cute!

Yup! Now you know why I like 'em....it's the easy and cute factor! :oops:
Adorable!!

I really love the ladybugs!

Looks like a very professional job to me. My fav is the nascar. Where did you get the water decal for that? Great job and creative.

eicdciickadjm,aameiokccifkmfd/ (this is Betsy saying she likes them too.....lol)
Thanks Cheryl and Betsy! LOL and Thank you to everyone else as well!

Here's the link for the water decals if anyone is interested in ordering.

http://donalyn.com/
Love them all Colleen, your always a women after my heart with your fun designs! Smile
[Image: BRAvvo.gif]
Colleen they are adorable! Where do you get your waterslide decals? Iv never used them i would love to try them!
Cindy
Cindy I posted the link 4 posts up. Or 3. I can't tell from my iPhone lol.
Pages: 1 2