BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: What Dryer Do U Use For Natural Nails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I would like to know what other people use to dry polish on natural nails, not gels or acrylic.
I use Out The Door and let them go. Do you put them under a fan dryer or do you use a UV top coat and put them under the UV lamp?

Thanks for your imput.

Alexia
I fan them a little with postcard or whatever is handy. Then I apply Solar Speed Spray by CND. For the toes I use the Solar Speed Spray in a dropper as not to ruin anyone's shoes.

I joke about the postcard being so energy effecient, space saving and most of all effective.
I use Solar Speed Spray and then put them under my fan for 3 minutes. I love my fan--Belson Profile Spa 2 hand fan. It raises and lowers, it has 3 time settings, cool air, warm air and uv. It is really lasting well too. I have been using it regularly for 3 years now and have done nothing but change the bulb in it.
OPI Drip Dry
Seche Vite, always
OPI Drip Dry - love that stuff!!!
drip dry or comparable, then put under a fan dryer
I'm not sure if you've heard of Lumos but it's the BEST top coat on the market. It dries polish completely within 10-12 minutes. No dryer, no spray, no drops. If you're interested email me at [email protected] I promise you will love it. My clients get mad if I run out and I have to use my other top coats. They are literally out the door digging in their purses with no smudges.
Thanks Ladies for your response, I'll try some of your suggestions.
Have a great weekend!
I use sech vite top and stick them under my shellac lamp. Not because it really does any thing but so they don't move for 3 minutes lol
tania1980 :
> I use sech vite top and stick them under my shellac lamp. Not because it really
> does any thing but so they don't move for 3 minutes lol

LOL I have thought that a few times! :lol:
Love my Seche Vite and Lanel dryers