BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: A lot of pics to share... hope you like... Love inspiration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Footie :
> Wow, some are so beautiful they almost look fake.
>
> I should start a thread with my own nail art, just so everyone can have a laugh.
> They are like one flower in the middle of a nail, lol, or a crucifix.
>
> How much do you charge for a full set of art like this?

Full Set 1 color $40. Back Fills 1 color $30. & $5. more for a color fade & yes I know I'm cheep...
i drive 1 hr each way just to have angela do my nails, and these designs are the reason why.. i had the ones with the spiders, skulls and candy corn done.. even though i could never do this myself, its a conversation starter.. angela is amazing and well worth the drive.. i LOVE my nails! thank god my clients know better than to even ask for any of these designs.. (just because i cannot do them myself does not mean my nails cannot have these amazing designs on them).. ANGELA, YOU ROCK!
CHRISTINES :
> i drive 1 hr each way just to have angela do my nails, and these designs are
> the reason why.. i had the ones with the spiders, skulls and candy corn done.
> . even though i could never do this myself, its a conversation starter.. angela
> is amazing and well worth the drive.. i LOVE my nails! thank god my clients
> know better than to even ask for any of these designs.. (just because i cannot
> do them myself does not mean my nails cannot have these amazing designs on
> them).. ANGELA, YOU ROCK!

Christine U rock for driving that far... Total trooper... Although winter is coming & I am going to worry about you everytime you drive down but thank you, ur the best... =]
Pages: 1 2