BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: where to get
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a cheap but good drill, I have been looking on ebay but the sellers have ratings
I got mine from the yallstore on ebay. It's white and smaller than some. I really like it. They have free shipping, and they are in NY

I don't say this very often, but when it comes to professional electric files, you get what you pay for. I wasted money buying two inexpensive e-files. Now I advise anyone who ask, this is the one time you want to spend the money on a good professional one. Once you get a good one you will know you wasted your money on the cheap one.
I bought an e file from ebay, came from China. POS!! Save your money and buy one from a reputable dealer.
idonls :
> I don't say this very often, but when it comes to professional electric files,
> you get what you pay for. I wasted money buying two inexpensive e-files.
> Now I advise anyone who ask, this is the one time you want to spend the money
> on a good professional one. Once you get a good one you will know you wasted
> your money on the cheap one.

SO true so true. And your hands and wrists really need a good one.
Medicool, I got mine for a little over a $100 and love it Smile. I bought my first one from Kupa and spent more on it and it sucked Sad. I had to replace the hand piece 3 times. The last time i just decided to spend a little more money and get an entirely new drill. I'm saving up for one of medicools more expensive drills but until then this one works great. (Stay away from Kupa)
Thanks everyone I was thinking about that china thing with ebay and I was looking at the medicool thank you again for the help, has anyone tried the one from premier nail source for 99
I just bought this one. It's a great e-file. I'm working on getting an Erica and making this my back-up. In the meantime, it's good. The handpiece is lightweight, virtually no vibration, and extremely quiet.

http://www.naildrill.com/p-16-primo-elec...mo-hp.aspx
FYI, Atwood Industries has a very inexpensive model (under $100). I got one of them in school (at a show) and used it until I could get a better one. Kept it for home use for over 5 yrs. Very sturdy for the kind of abuse I put it through Tongue