BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Most Moisturizing Pedi treatment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a new client today has terribly dry peeling feet. Im going to give her a weekly pedi to help her heal them.
I use footlogix COff which I love and seemed to help her a bit....
Next pedi I want to really pamper her with the most ultimate moisturizing mask and cream.
Any suggestions? I was even thinking something from the health food store!?
8) The best part is she will reimburse me whatever her treatment costs me to buy.
(I dont have a paraffin warmer, so thats not an option.)

Any suggestions much appreciated Smile
the Nubar pedicure line is awesome. They only have 3 of the scents that are complete with the scrub, mask and butters. The other 9 will be ready soon.
http://www.bynubar.com
Ellen, I do not see the Nubar masks, only the scrubs & butters. where would I find the masks? What are the smells like?

Thanks!
I have been using CND Marine line.
I use CND the Almond Hydrating Moisture SCrub and the almond hydrating lotion, and the almond milk bath,, it has some great moisture and you can always use the almond hydrating mask and put the mask on and wrap her legs in warm towels and then follow up with massage of cucumber heel therapy on her feet,,,, it is great!! I have some severe dry skin and it works great for me.. message me for any questions..
nailjunky :
> Ellen, I do not see the Nubar masks, only the scrubs & butters. where would
> I find the masks? What are the smells like?
>
> Thanks!

There are currently 3 scents that are complete, Kona Latte, Sherbet Splash and Lavender Sage. There are butter for each of those as well as scrubs.

The mask is being reformulated to be unscented so you don't have to purchase a seperate mask.

the other that are only available in scrubs and lotions right now (but butters are on the way) as the same as the lotion scents, Vanilla, Fresh Pear, Pomegranate, Island Breeze, Hypnotic and Euphoric.

And the new fall colors for polish are really cool.. Polished Chic collection.
I agree with the CND Almond and the Cucumber Therapy Lotion. I would retail the lotion and have her use it every night before bed.
...never thought of using the cnd almond for pedis!! Why not?!
You're right, good idea thanks Big Grin