BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: my Shellac sponge art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your link does not work as it is a mobile link.

Send your link via a copy/paste from your web based FB page.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...=3&theater

Thanks i was trying to do it from my phone lol

Thank you for sharing Mitchele. That looks great!! I do love the different things that Holly has been doing with Shellac that shows it is very veristile and can be fun to work with.

Would you mind telling us what you did? Thank You!!
Thanks for liking them!

First I watched Holly's video lol

Then followed basic steps for shellac with rock royalty then cut a makeup sponge into 3 pieces. Then I used a tile and placed cream puff, tropix, and rock royalty on tile very small drop of each color. Then I just used nippers to pick sponge up and play! Very simple and turned out great and it was fun! And I'm still wearing it!

Thank you for sharing your steps. It does sound easy.
Have u seen the glitter paste video she did. It was also easy and so Hot. Just think of all the combos. I'm really loving the Sog's!
I likey!!!

MitcheleSheree :
> Have u seen the glitter paste video she did. It was also easy and so Hot.
> Just think of all the combos. I'm really loving the Sog's!

Yes, I have and did some. Very easy and fun!!
Thanks for liking u ladies are the only pros I've shown. I'm so nervous to get in a salon I keep holding back. So I'm going to post more pics and try to build my confidence up a little more before I call the state for my booth rent application.

MitcheleSheree :
> Thanks for liking u ladies are the only pros I've shown. I'm so nervous to
> get in a salon I keep holding back. So I'm going to post more pics and try
> to build my confidence up a little more before I call the state for my booth
> rent application.

Keep up the practice and your confidence will follow.
I like it! Big Grin thanks for sharing :wink: .
Great job!!

Confidence will come, keep practicing and put yourself out there (((hugs)))
Can you direct me to Holly's glitter video? THanx
Holly is easy to find on FB and Youtube just search for fingernailfixer and all her videos will pop up on Youtube. I watched the foil transfer one last night and im thinking i have to make a trip to Micheals and try it for winter nail art im thinking silver base ice blue foil and some snow flakes.
THank you so much.... Big Grin
Thanks ladies for the comments. I'm doing some xmas nails Tuesday on my cousin Tuesday ill post pics. And I have to do mine again cuz I did a high&low light and they are stained darn it! I think my worst flaw as a pro is not keeping those gloves on!
Thanx. You are awesome.