BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Need a super-clear Clear powder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ladies! I need some recommendations for a super-clear Clear powder that looks like glass and doesn't bubble. Any suggestions?

sobeit

I love NSI acrylic but I find their clear a but yellow in the jar. It doesn't look yellow on the nail. I looooooove CND clear for a nice crystal clear powder. I know it's a no no to suggest mixing powder and liquid from other lines but it works just fine for a lot of us.
I use NSI also; Entity is really good too.
Hands down...Young Nails clear is the best! You wont find one better
thanks ladies. i love the nsi tutorials, never tried the product though. if it looks yellow in the jar, hmmm.....

i'm having a bad nail day...did a glass set and the clear was cloudy and had bubbles. cleaned my brush and my dappen dish, fresh liquid...still cloudy, and now bubbles. ugh!!!!!

did a gel set two days ago. i don't do gels, still learning, but client comes back with 7 (count em, SEVEN) missing nails and the 3 she had left had cracks like spider webs. granted, i don't have an expensive line of gel product because i'm learning and not ready to invest hugely in another product line, but geez!!!! so embarrasing. :oops: :cry:

Rough day. Needed to vent to someone. Thanks for listening.

Back to clear powder, barring the obvious possible problems with my product (contaminated, old, whatever)...I still want to try another clear powder for glass nails. Gonna blame the product right now because I feel like sulking. :evil:
sobeit :
> I love NSI acrylic but I find their clear a but yellow in the jar. It doesn't
> look yellow on the nail. I looooooove CND clear for a nice crystal clear powder.
> I know it's a no no to suggest mixing powder and liquid from other lines but
> it works just fine for a lot of us.

I can't get CND clear to be really totally clear (and sometimes I have little bubbles). What liquid are you using? NSI?

sobeit

Footie, I am using my NSI Attraction liquid with it. Only with their clear powder though. My white and pinks are also NSI.
Footie :
> sobeit :
>> I love NSI acrylic but I find their clear a but yellow in the jar. It doesn't
>> look yellow on the nail. I looooooove CND clear for a nice crystal clear powder.
>> I know it's a no no to suggest mixing powder and liquid from other lines but
>> it works just fine for a lot of us.
>
> I can't get CND clear to be really totally clear (and sometimes I have little
> bubbles). What liquid are you using? NSI?

Hmmm I was wondering the exact same thing. I did not go with CND because I heard their clear was not 'crystal,' and I do a lot of art/glitter. Maybe it's the CND liquid. Hmmm.
Hi, Ladies

ENP would like to offer you a clear powder for free please email [email protected] and she will send you a sample.
Young Nails. I have tried Entity, CND, NSI.. I still feel like YN's clear is the clearest without being gel.