BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Ah, Polish Pro Greige and a thanks to NSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sobeit

I was sent the new formula of the color greige, which is a nice lighter taupe mushroom color. Love love love it. I added the silver sparkle accent of polish pro and the color is gorgeous. I will try and get a picture that does it justice. I am so happy with the new base and the scrub style brush that is with it now, the top coat was always awesome, and the new color formula works so nicely. The renew drops? Freaking great invention. Thank you NSI for having some really fun colors and for the best customer service experience I have had in a long time.
Woohoo!!!

You know I totally agree with you Sobeit :wink:

And I also looooooove Greige, it is one of the nicest colors out there I reckon.

I tried to take pics of that nail art we spoke about that I did last weekend but my camera is soooooo old and yuck, it just can't get a good focus shot.

Would love to see your pics thoughSmile
sobeit :
> I was sent the new formula of the color greige, which is a nice lighter taupe
> mushroom color. Love love love it. I added the silver sparkle accent of polish
> pro and the color is gorgeous. I will try and get a picture that does it justice.
> I am so happy with the new base and the scrub style brush that is with it
> now, the top coat was always awesome, and the new color formula works so nicely.
> The renew drops? Freaking great invention. Thank you NSI for having some really
> fun colors and for the best customer service experience I have had in a long
> time.

So glad your first impression is positive! Picking colors is by far my FAVORITE task here at NSI.