BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: NW Nailtech Retreat is sneaking up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, the NW Nailtech retreat is sneaking up.
October 14-17 all inclusive on beautiful Vashon Island, WA

You will not want to miss this one of a kind event. Next year's event will not be done as a retreat so don't wait.

We will have it as a retreat again but it's a ton of work. Jess Hoel puts tons of time and effort into the event and needs a break next year.

So, don't wait. Try to make it if you can, i think we only have 15 or fewer spaces left.

http://www.nwnailtechs.com

here is what they had to say about last years event. http://nwnailtechs.com/quotes.html
happy to see a few more sign ups. We even have a new male nail student signed up yesterday.

It's going to be a great weekend!!!
Yay, only three weeks away!!!
I hope you enter the nail art competition this year Elyse.

Remember no veterans entered last year so the newbies got all the prize money!!!! oh, what was that..........student Rachel won $250 last year???........lol.
Don't give the newbies all the prize money due to no entries girl. I know you won the enhancements last year but you could of had double the money!!!

So looking forward to seeing you.
Thanks El. It is a bunch of work and I have such a great time at the event, so it will be a retreat again some day, but not next year. I'm very excited for the prizes this year! A beautiful Valentino and KUPA U-Power 3g are the top two $$$ prizes so far. Goodie bags? Akzentz alone is donating $60 worth of product PER person! We've got new companies donating this year so new goodies will be in store for all. Its going to be a great year with attendees from the US and Canada who are looking to advance their career AND have a blast.

We look forward to seeing all the new faces!
Goodie bag value is almost at the cost of the event already!!

Don't wait

Not sure when we will schedule this event as a retreat again.
Hope you can join us at the retreat for some great seminars.

Reduce no shows, build clients, fill open appointment times using social media and online bookings.

Are you a booth renter, I/C, employee or employer, learn how to properly classify yourself based on IRS guidelines. Learn your tax responsibilities under these classifications. Special presenter from the US Dept of Labor.

Remember, next years event will not be as a retreat so try to make it to this one of a kind event if you can.

http://www.nwnailtechs.com
I would LOVE something like this at my disposal.
What a fantastic way to learn, network and just chill with likeminded people.
I'm so jealous.
maybe you need to start an Aussie network event!!!!

I actually had a small get together years ago that was centered around a training class. I put a shout out for others that might want to get together for a fun dinner night and network. I think we had 10 of us that night and now, 10 yrs later there are still 4 of us that attend this event and have stayed in touch.

These network events are popping up all over the states, maybe you could get them started there.
Or, raise an Aussie contingent to head to the States? Big Grin
I raised it in class and a few were interested.
After all, your event hardly looks like a dinner date!
Toothypegs :
>
> After all, your event hardly looks like a dinner date!

LOL, yeah, it's not a dinner date but it really did start as one.

I hope our weather is as good as last year. You never know here in the Pacific NW. It was great last year.
Ellen is working her butt off at the Sacramento Nailpro show making sure we have as many raffles and products for the goodie bags! We may also have a few more companies sending educators! (young nails heard your requests! Keep at it!).

We still have a few spots available! Don't forget, you are welcome to bring a friend as a model. Cash prizes given away at the competitions!

Thanks Ellen for your hard work!
One final thing - we have a cook and team preparing all meals for the weekend and require a final count by Friday. Registrations will close at 5pm PST Friday October 7.
Jess, who else can I call? Smile Does this mean YN is coming for sure?

Less than 2 weeks!! I am so ready for this trip, I can hardly stand it!!
YN said a specific distributor was coming but I do not count them until they are registered. We will be doing some email tag this week to confirm.