BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Doctor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ladies, just wondering what type of doctor to go to for nail problems. Is it a dermatologist? Just not 100% sure. Thanks in advance.


Most everyone who has insurance is either on a PPO or an HMO. So they would need to go to their MD (family medicine) and get a referral. If the MD can't help with hand issues, then maybe a dermatologist. Foot issues are sent to a podiatrist.