BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Speciality Pedicure Products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ladies

I am looking for a variety of specialty pedicure products and am wondering what your favorites are? I am looking for themed lines - line pumpkin, chocolate, peppermint, etc. to use as a "pedicure of the month". Any suggestions on products, brands, etc that you like would be awesome!
I just ordered a pumpkin scrub and masque from Bella Lucce. They didn't have a lotion or foot soak or I would have gotten that as well.
Still looking...

I also ordered an entire chocolate line from them.

I have heard very good things about them and thought I would give it a try.

Hope that helps!
One more thing.
They also have an entire peppermint line and they were EXTREMELY nice and helpful when I spoke with them over the phone.
Even added a late order to my original order at no extra shipping cost.

Their website is bellalucce.com
We've been using Bella Lucce for years and we love it. Our top specialty pedicures are Chocolate, Pumpkin and Fruit Smoothie. We incorporate mainly their scrubs and masks. Our Specialty pedicures are 90 minutes long and we charge $75. We like the classic collection. Our favorites are Chocolate, Pumpkin, Japanese Yuzu, Green Tea, Coffee and Thai Coconut Lemongrass. I'm not a fan of their Luxe Collections, they are to perfumey for me. We also have a very special and sinfully delicious homemade treat for them to eat. Good Luck, Kelly*
disneymom :
> I just ordered a pumpkin scrub and masque from Bella Lucce. They didn't have
> a lotion or foot soak or I would have gotten that as well.
> Still looking...
>
> I also ordered an entire chocolate line from them.
>
> I have heard very good things about them and thought I would give it a try.
>
>
> Hope that helps!

I just ordered the Keyano Aromatics Pumpkin Spice Scrub, and Massage Oil. I got the Pumpkin Pie soak from http://www.hodgepodgegifts.com as well as pumpkin pie no crack cream. Sooo excited. Now if I could find that pesky Gigi Pumpkin paraffin...
> I just ordered the Keyano Aromatics Pumpkin Spice Scrub, and Massage Oil. I
> got the Pumpkin Pie soak from http://www.hodgepodgegifts.com as well as pumpkin pie
> no crack cream. Sooo excited. Now if I could find that pesky Gigi Pumpkin paraffin.
> ..

Thanks for sharing about hodge podge gifts. Wanted to let you know that I found GiGi pumpkin paraffin at http://www.nailtechsupply.com
Hope that helps!
mysweetjordan:
>
> I just ordered the Keyano Aromatics Pumpkin Spice Scrub, and Massage Oil. I
> got the Pumpkin Pie soak from http://www.hodgepodgegifts.com as well as pumpkin pie
> no crack cream. Sooo excited. Now if I could find that pesky Gigi Pumpkin paraffin.
> ..

I looked at hodgepodgegifts. Have you ever used their products before? Or do you know anyone who has?
I am a big fan of the Qtica scrubs, masks and lotions. They have many different scents that could be used for monthly specials.
I bought a bella lucce sample kit for 20 to try out the products. I used the pepperment feet products tonight and loved them.
I thought they had a large min. order?
you dont have to order wholesale. here is the link for the sample basket

http://www.bellalucce.com/sampler-box.html
This is short notice but if you are set up with Bella Lucce but have not yet ordered they have a reduced opening order (250 min) this Tuesday as a part of their birthday celebration. I'm going to try the sea salt and maybe the pumpkin pedi treatments!

HTH
Audra
I used to use Hakken Chocolate Mint. It was heavenly!
Sorry--thats Haken, lose a K. LOL Smile
Any other brands out there with the pumpkin spice theme?
Look in this months nail magazine. Someone had a salon written about their services and they show a pumpkin line. I don't have the magazine at home right now. I will look tomorrow if you don't have one.
ok, page 80 in the October Nails mag. The brand she is using is Keyano. It looks like it comes in a pumpkin soak,scrub and cream. i think I am going to check it out also
I saw the Keyano pumpkin line at the massage wharehouse but they are all backordered. Off to google to see where else to get these.
I haven't used them yet, but the Pumpkin Pie scented no crack cream, and soak are on their way right now. I will keep you posted!
I just got my Hodgepodge.com Pumpkin Pie Soak, and No Crack Pedi Cream. They smell DELICIOUS! The cream is thick and well...creamy! It's perfect for massages. I haven't had a chance to tear into the soak yet, but tomorrow I will give it a whirl! I got it colored orange, but it's not looking that vibrant in the bag. I like that I have the option of choosing how course/fine my salt is. I got a mix.
mysweetjordan :
> I just got my Hodgepodge.com Pumpkin Pie Soak, and No Crack Pedi Cream. They
> smell DELICIOUS! The cream is thick and well...creamy! It's perfect for massages.
> I haven't had a chance to tear into the soak yet, but tomorrow I will give
> it a whirl! I got it colored orange, but it's not looking that vibrant in the
> bag. I like that I have the option of choosing how course/fine my salt is.
> I got a mix.

Oooooh! So glad you got them in! Let us know how they work out. Smile
I was looking at the hodgepodge website and it all sounds amazing. I was unable to find a scrub in a size smaller than 10 lbs at $55 - have you guys been able to find it in a smaller size?
Yeah, you have to purchase their scrubs in bulk. Kinda scary if you've never tried them. Maybe they offer samples.

Well, I did a "Lil Somethin' Pumpkin" pedi demo for my class today (did I mention that I'm student teaching now...well, I am) and here is my official product review. Minus the pumpkin paraffin, I should add.

Hodge Podge Pumkin Pie Soak- It didn't give my water much color, and the scent was subtle BUT I only used one portion cup full so I think if I had used more the scent would have had more throw. Undecided.

Keyano Pumpkin Spice Scrub- Nice scent. I generally like my pedi scrub a little l grittier but it hydrated without being greasy. Watch out though, it made my tub get a lil foamy when it hit the jets. Liked it a lot.

Keyano Pumpkin Spice Massage Oil- The glide was nice, the scent was wafting, my client was soft, but not shiney. Liked a lot.

Hodge Podge Pumpkin Pie No Crack Cream- FRICKIN' AWESOME!! The scent alone triggered my sweet tooth! Did I mention that it was an ultra hydrating creamy delight? Well now I did, cuz it was! You definately need this in your life.I could have massaged with JUST this product alone. LOOOVED it.

So, whoomp there it is ladies.
mysweetjordan :
> Yeah, you have to purchase their scrubs in bulk. Kinda scary if you've never
> tried them. Maybe they offer samples.
>
> Well, I did a "Lil Somethin' Pumpkin" pedi demo for my class today (did
> I mention that I'm student teaching now...well, I am) and here is my official
> product review. Minus the pumpkin paraffin, I should add.
>
> Hodge Podge Pumkin Pie Soak- It didn't give my water much color, and
> the scent was subtle BUT I only used one portion cup full so I think if I had
> used more the scent would have had more throw. Undecided.
>
> Keyano Pumpkin Spice Scrub- Nice scent. I generally like my pedi scrub
> a little l grittier but it hydrated without being greasy. Watch out
> though, it made my tub get a lil foamy when it hit the jets. Liked it a lot.
>
>
> Keyano Pumpkin Spice Massage Oil- The glide was nice, the scent was
> wafting, my client was soft, but not shiney. Liked a lot.
>
> Hodge Podge Pumpkin Pie No Crack Cream- FRICKIN' AWESOME!! The scent
> alone triggered my sweet tooth! Did I mention that it was an ultra hydrating
> creamy delight? Well now I did, cuz it was! You definately need this in your
> life.I could have massaged with JUST this product alone. LOOOVED it.
>
> So, whoomp there it is ladies.

Awesome!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing! Smile
mysweetjordan, did it take long for shipping? I just put in a small order tonight and hoping it gets here fast. Didnt even look where its coming from.
Pages: 1 2