BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Qtica Scrub is NOT being discontinued!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got off the phone with Qtica and they swore that the scrub is not being discontinued. They better be telling the truth!!!!

sobeit

Dont you hate it when wrong info gets out? I hadn't heard a discontinue rumor thankfully but its good to know that's not happening. If it were I would have to wonder why such a popular product would go away.

Ditto. Just called them and they have new scents out and the sugar scrubs are not being discontinued. More than likely the supplier has decided to not carry them anymore, not the company making them.
Look how rumors start. When I called them they told me that they just got off the phone with someone else asking the same question.Maybe it was you, idonls? They have the best sugar scrubs. I have tried many others that are just not the right consistency.
I am going to order a foot soak, any reccomendations? I tried the pina colada, white tea,mandarin,and pomegranite scrub. Which soak has the strongest long lasting scent? I want my room to smell like heaven! These are the things that please cleints. WHen I use lavender they feel so relaxed. I even use a lavender plug in air freshner that has become hard to find. I buy them at Samsclub in bulk. They are incredible. You walk into my room and just want to keep inhaling the aroma.
Sillysoup......thats silly typing it...lol

Um, honestly...IMO...and this is only my opinion...you would be better off looking into another line for the Soak....bcuz, they are really overpriced....no suds..and the scent isnt strong at all.

We've changed over to Nailites...bcuz of those faults. We used AMBERs footsoak salts...(i think) before at the last place I worked..and they were very potent.
And you can always make your own scented oil to put into your pedisoak. Just have to be careful not to clog up your jets if using a throne. We used bowls....so it wasnt an issue.

And their is a company that sells about 40 different scents..Pediredi..I think...sorry, ..its late..and im in bed... check it out.

but in my opinion.qtica soak isnt worth the $$$$$..sorry art of beauty. Sad
anointdhndz- thats what i love about this board! I am always willing to try new things. I appreciate your opinion.
I will probably stick with their scrub but will look around for another soak.
Thanks so much.
Hey sweetie...you are most welcome.

I forgot to tell you that if you call up Nailite and ask for Lisa....tell her I told you to call in.....and ask for a sample of their different pedi soaks...she will send them out to ya.

They have the generic green 'soak' to deoderize and sudz...but then they have the rock salt in a couple of diff. flavors to add scent.
The coconut-vanilla?? i think...was pretty good. But she has a citrus too...that I want to try.
But I just wanted to let you know that she will let you try things before you buy them...just remember who showed you the love when you got your dollars to spend !!! LOL....

She's been so good to me over the years...and I finally have a good account for her. My boss owns 2 salons that I am slowly-but surely transitioning over to Nailite products.

I saved my boss about $60 per case on pedi slippers this month (she thinks Im a hero...lol ) but Im glad bcuz Lisa has been so good to me over the years--that Im just excited about gettin her some good business!!!! U know???

Ok...try them out...you cant go wrong...they ship things out really fast too, and if you EVER have any kind of problem...dont get on here and gripe about it...just CALL them-- and they will handle it ASAP...promise Smile
They are awesome, and really value their customers...and it always, always shows..... Big Grin
Your a doll! Thank you. Iwill gove them a call later and will mention your name. I'll keep you posted. Have a great day!

Lisa is GREAT!! She goes out of her way to accomodate her customers. Check out their Monday specials. Some shipping is free. Read the instructions on that.

http://www.nailiteinc.com